3 August 2015

1 Dress Two Ways/ Look 2

Hi guys. Then there was this dress/ two piece again, LOL. I hope you won’t be seeing much of it any longer (real high hopes). Anyways I wore this attire the whole day in just different ways. First was here where I pimped it up a bit for a more refined look. Refined in no means for high tea but I was going for a shopping extravaganza hosted by some of my favourite SA women entrepreneurs in fashion. Will tell you more about these ladies later on.

I wore this look for a brunch date with the boyfriend. I wanted a relaxed look for the Old Biscuit mill. I hope you know of & have been to the mill. This reminds me I should do a post for those of you who haven’t been yet.

If you follow me on instagram @dineostyled you will know how much I love these Mr Price Chelsea boots. They are my favourite winter item. They go with absolutely everything. The coat is vintage & the bag is from Zara.

When you want to wear your pink/red/blue summer dress in winter, go ahead. I recommend covering it up with something like a coat or a wool knit or whatever works. Just keep warm. One of the least appealing things to me is wearing close to nothing when it's freezing just to show off or whatever. Be practical while maintaining style.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *